Monday, June 23, 2008

Billy Boy







Gillian has been kind enough to send me some photo's of Billy to post on Sonic's blog. The last photo's of Sonic's siblings were back when they were really little so it is lovely to get some of them as almost grown ups. They all look so alike you could never think that they weren't related! Billy is a little taller than Sonic but they both have legs that go on for miles and a "butter wouldn't melt in their mouths" expression (Gillian and I know the real truth)! I have no doubt that Gillian is getting as much joy from having Billy as I am from Sonic. When I do have the oppurtunity to see Gillian working with Billy I can see that he loves to work and even at this age is totally focused and loving his training. I'm so looking forward to seeing him develop into an amazing agility dog.

No comments: